10-Week Virtual Evening Real Estate Broker Class
This is a 10 week, 75-hour pre-licensing Virtual Evening Real Estate Broker Class. Designed to meet the 75-hour pre-licensing requirement for students seeking broker licensure in the state of Illinois from the comfort of their homes with a live instructor during each session.
10-Week Virtual Evening Broker Class Features:
- 60 hour pre-licensing course.
- 15 hour interactive course
- Class Webinars will take place 2 days a week from 6:30pm to 9:30pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- You will get lifetime access to Google Classroom for Quizzes and review materials.
- The Class comes with a physical copy of the 10th edition modern real estate practice book.
- We will also discuss how to proceed after this course is over and how to get setup with PSI so you can take the State administered Exam and finish your path to be a Licensed Broker.
Modern Real Estate Practice in Illinois 10th Edition Features.
- Learn what you need to know for the Illinois real estate exam
- Understand principles of real property law, interests, and forms of ownership
- Discover important details about contract agreements, financing, and appraisal
Sign Up for our Newsletter for Deals, Giveaways, Real Estate tips and Real Estate News!
The Chicago Real Estate Institute is approved by the IDFPR Education Provider #515.000040
We look forward to helping you become a licensed Real Estate Broker! If you have any question please contact us a here or call (773) 880-7400