3-Week Virtual Real Estate Broker Class
The 3-Week Virtual Real Estate Broker Class is designed to meet the 75-hour pre-licensing requirement (60 hour Pre-licensing topics and 15 hour Broker applied real estate principals) for students seeking broker licensure in the state of Illinois. This is a accelerated class with classes taking place Monday – Friday with 2 lectures a day.
3-Week Virtual Real Estate Broker Course Features.
- Live teacher, teaching in real time.
- Virtual Classes learn from the comfort of your home.
- 60 hour Pre-licensing topics.
- 15 hour Broker applied real estate principals.
- Class Webinars will take place twice a day 10:30am to 11:30am and 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm Monday-Friday, via zoom meetings.
- You will get lifetime access to our Google Classroom for Quizzes and review materials.
- We will also discuss how to proceed after this course is over and how to get setup with PSI so you can take the State administered Exam and finish your path to be a Licensed Broker.
- The Class comes with a physical copy of the 10th edition of the modern real estate practice book.
Modern Real Estate Practice in Illinois 10th Edition Features.
- Learn what you need to know for the Illinois real estate exam.
- Understand principles of real property law, interests, and forms of ownership.
- Discover important details about contract agreements, financing, and appraisal.
Sign Up for our Newsletter for Deals, Giveaways, Real Estate tips and Real Estate News!
The Chicago Real Estate Institute is approved by the IDFPR Education Provider #515.000040
We look forward to helping you become a licensed Real Estate Broker! If you have any question please contact us a here or call (773) 880-7400