Becoming a licensed Illinois real estate broker is perfect for those who:
- Want to become more involved in real estate activities than a leasing agent.
- Are interested in having a flexible career with high income potential.
- Would prefer to work under the supervision of a licensed managing broker.
- Would like to develop a higher level understanding of the industry.
- Wish to benefit from the unique investment prospects in today’s marketplace.
All you have to do is:
- Sign up at anytime.
- Study at home and check out our course schedules to see when each section is being discussed. If you’re having trouble with a certain section, you are more than welcome to attend any live course.
- Complete the 75 hour course on your own time. You can stay up all night and finish it in two days, or wait and spread it out in up to four months.
- In addition, you must also complete 15 hours of interactive education. This is totally separate from the 75 hour course, but is mandatory to complete your licensing.
- After both are completed, schedule a time to take your exam.
Don’t forget! Anyone who holds a currently valid Illinois leasing agent license will received the 15 hour live interactive course needed to complete the 75 hour broker course for *FREE* (a $125 value!) To nab this deal, you must register for our broker course within the next 60 days.
For more information, or to enroll today, call CREI at 773-880-7400, or visit chicagorealestateinstitute.com