The course is broken down into two sections:
- Self Study – Consisting of 75 hours of at home self study followed by a final exam.
- Materials will be provided and students may attend live in class sessions as they wish.
- Interactive – Consisting of 15 hours of interactive coursework followed by a final exam.
- Students may attend an interactive course in person at our convenient Chicago location or may attend via webinar. Please select how you wish to attend at the time of purchase.
- All interactive courses are from 6-9:30pm on the dates chosen, it can be attended in class or via webinar.
This course option allows for students to take the course at home with a book starting anytime. (This is NOT an online course. If you wish to complete your 75 hours online, please see our online courses.) Students take the course at their own pace and on their own time. Students have up to four months from the initial purchase to complete the course. We offer live assistance to students who are studying at home, and have a question about a particular section. If you chose the self-study course, you can also drop in, and attend any in-person course.
Once the 75 hour self-study course is completed an exam will be issued and once passed, students will be required to attend the 15 hour interactive course. The intereactive course can now be attended live in person or via webinar. (Both the webinar and live sessions happen at the same scheduled times) When the required 90 hours are completed, students will take the final exam.
View the calendar to see the upcoming course schedule.
Broker Course Quick Facts:
– Self-study students can start the course whenever they choose.
– Self-study students can attend live classes.
– Students have four months from the initial purchase to complete the 75 hour course.
– Price includes all books & materials.
– In-class sessions meet 6:45pm – 9:45pm CST